02 September 2011

bintang kehidupan



kan? lagi-lagi bintang. obses gila aku dengan bintang.
sebab? bintang melambangkan harapan. bintang melambangkan keindahan harapan.
dan hari ni. sekali lagi aku nampak harapan dalam insan yang lain.

Psstt..sory to have told u to chill up..bukan x concern.. just that I actually don't know how to handle if there's tears..(I sensed it cause I had experienced the same situation before)
next time I'll prepare myself oke?

Alrite. This entry supposed to be dedicated to specific someone but I chose to make it sounded randomize. Macam bintang. Xtau mane satu nak pilih. Kan?kan?Cause I like people to find if there's them in my art. My heart.

Well. Well. Well

Here goes things that I would like and wish to say u.
1)Aku sentiasa doakan kawan2 aku agar mendapat hidayahNya dan diberi kekuatan hadapi dugaan.
2)I wish I could be there all day and night if U need me to do so

Cuma ada kalanya, rase mcm x match dgn personaliti aku.
Okay, selalu main tapi, behind the craps, lie the truth.
Seriously!
I wish to cheer everyone around me.
Family, friends,teachers, homey, and everyone!
So, sometime I pretend to be happy and geeky. Eh, like most of the time.

OK, enuff with my craps.

To YOU, I would like to remind u that I always pray for people around me.
And I wish you to be stronger as I'll always get ur back.
No matter what, I'll try my best to be there.
Sorry for my recent reaction. Tak tau macam mane nak react. Tak mind set lagi kot!

Cuba jadi macam bintang!Bersinar selagi masih bernafas!

No comments:

Post a Comment